Writer’s block has plagued us all at one point or another. It can be debilitating.
Consider this approach
Try writing every day, or almost every day, for at least 15 minutes. Try to cultivate a “writing addiction” mentality by using your daily writing to keep your mind engaged with ideas even when you’re occupied with other tasks. Motivate yourself to write by building it into daily work or pleasures, and start small so it will build from there.
- What do you think are the causes of writer’s block?
- What strategies have you used in the past to keep yourself writing?
- What are the minimum number of minutes you are willing to commit to working on a daily (or every other day) basis?
- How have or will you motivate yourself, or reward yourself, when you reach your daily or weekly writing goal?
- How have you reached your writing deadlines?